Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NAF- Day Sixteen


Today’s Scripture: For I am persuaded that not even death or life, angels or rulers, things present or things to come, hostile powers, height or depth, or any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord! Romans 8:38-39

Read Luke 11. How is Jesus calling you to deeper followership?


How does your security in Christ motivate you to deeper followership?

In Not A Fan Idleman laments,

Recently I was watching a college football game on TV when my twelve-year-old daughter came in and said, ‘I’ve never seen you so excited.’ She has seen me baptize new believers. She saw my reaction to the birth of her baby brother. She has seen me take her out for many daddy/daughter dates. But she has never seen me more excited than watching a college football game Ouch.

Spend some time in prayer thanking God for His unconditional love toward you.


No comments: