Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ideas for Celebrating Dad this Father's Day

Celebrate Dad!

Father's Day is this Sunday! Plan a special way to honor the faithful dads in your family. (If there is no dad in the home, consider honoring a grandfather, uncle, or family friend.)

Here's a family discipleship idea from SPLINK. Click here to sign up for SPLINK.

Make a special meal for him (what dad doesn't love food???) and afterward take turns choosing one of the sentence starters and completing it. (Write each one on an index card or slip of paper.)

•        My dad is great at ________.
•        I love my dad because ________.
•        My dad is really good at __________.
•        The best thing I love about my dad is ___________.
•        I can count on my dad to always  __________.
•        I hope that I'm as good as you are at _________ when I grow up.
NMBC for a special Father's Day Celebration with Santos' Gospel Doo Wop at 9:00 and


10:45 AM and a BBQ & concert on the patio at 12:30. Click here for more information.

No comments: